View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 08:10 PM
Beater_of_ass
male ass that is

Rep Power: 11 Beater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond reputeBeater_of_ass has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 83,611.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
This is the best you got? F*ck outta here, man. Your every single post has been Floyd this, Floyd that, maybe Manny really gets weakened, maybe Floyd knows how to beat OST. Yeah right, dude. If Floyd knows how to cheat OST, then he would know how to beat the easier tests so why would he give a f*ck what tests they're taking? Come back here when you find your brain.
I'm just going with you stupid conspiracy theory **** you started and just showed you how stupid you looked. And if he knows how to pass the tougher test, then of course he'll ask to take that one because it makes it appear he's clean. I've said it countless times, I think Floyd is clean, I'm a Floyd fan but that doesn't mean I have to like or appreciate how he does his business. That is something you *****'s need to learn. Just because he does something a certain way doesn't mean he's right.