View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 08:16 PM
Norton
Contender

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8 Norton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 26,446.71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I cant believe I read all the crap you posted in this thread, why is it so hard to admit youre trying to prove a point, actually multiple points that dont lead to anything? You just want to be told youre right and feel a need to defend yourself by calling the people who dont agree with you ignorant.
Am I trying to prove anything? Definitely no! It's just impossible on such level of conversation. I wouldn't throw jewels to the pigs. And when people are ignorant that's what they are - why should I say otherwise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
To me and Im sure to most posters visiting this thread youre looking like a pretty insecure person trying to emulate civility while actually defending statements that have no substance or are totally being pulled out of context. For what?

Get a life, please
Speak for yourself, please. And don't resort to the some pathetic attempts on psychoanalysis and childish insults - you don't know nothing about me and about psychoanalysis as well
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Anyway if you'd really read what I've posted at the start of this conversation you'd see my point - evolution "theory" is pure speculation, tautological matrix in which you can put any convenient fact without fear of contradiction. It's some kind of modern scholastic for a declining minds. I wouldn't mind if this speculation wasn't harmful. You can read quotation in one of my previous posts ("one of the best known Darwinists") - if you make some minimal effort to find the source of quotation, you'll understand what I mean.