View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 08:16 PM
Norton
Contender

Rep Power: 6 Norton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond reputeNorton has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 24,075.71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I cant believe I read all the crap you posted in this thread, why is it so hard to admit youre trying to prove a point, actually multiple points that dont lead to anything? You just want to be told youre right and feel a need to defend yourself by calling the people who dont agree with you ignorant.
Am I trying to prove anything? Definitely no! It's just impossible on such level of conversation. I wouldn't throw jewels to the pigs. And when people are ignorant that's what they are - why should I say otherwise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
To me and Im sure to most posters visiting this thread youre looking like a pretty insecure person trying to emulate civility while actually defending statements that have no substance or are totally being pulled out of context. For what?

Get a life, please
Speak for yourself, please. And don't resort to the some pathetic attempts on psychoanalysis and childish insults - you don't know nothing about me and about psychoanalysis as well

Anyway if you'd really read what I've posted at the start of this conversation you'd see my point - evolution "theory" is pure speculation, tautological matrix in which you can put any convenient fact without fear of contradiction. It's some kind of modern scholastic for a declining minds. I wouldn't mind if this speculation wasn't harmful. You can read quotation in one of my previous posts ("one of the best known Darwinists") - if you make some minimal effort to find the source of quotation, you'll understand what I mean.