View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 02:06 PM
FLY TY
T.L.R.N.A.

Rep Power: 0 FLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these partsFLY TY is infamous around these parts
Bank: 18,930,361.51
Total Points: 18,965,897.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
First of all Floyd isn't trying to clean the sport up. I hate when people use this as a crutch. Lets call it like it is and just say Floyd is making sure the fights he is involved in are clean (which I have no problem with him going this route). I hate when people try to throw b.s. like this out to make Floyds stance seem better than it really is.

With that said...no one gives a sh1t about this testing issue because boxing isn't relative enough for people to care about menial things like this. The casual fan knows Pac had a big fight, Mayweather had a big fight, were suppose to fight each other earlier this year, but are in talks to face each other later on this year.

As big as most try to make this out to be, in reality this was a hot topic for half a day, then the sporting worlds attention shifted to Mike Leach situation, and Tiger cheating on his wife.

IMO neither has really gotten alot of negative press....because majority of sport fans could give a sh1t about this topic.
you just owned yourself.

you basically stated, since you aren't the one fighting, you don't give a **** whether one guy is clean, and one guy isn't.

great attitude.