View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 01:23 PM
Spirit
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,044,586.28
Total Points: 29,057,560.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norton View Post
Why, you're leaving me, my poor funny dull? Don't do it, please! I will so miss you!
I cant believe I read all the crap you posted in this thread, why is it so hard to admit youre trying to prove a point, actually multiple points that dont lead to anything? You just want to be told youre right and feel a need to defend yourself by calling the people who dont agree with you ignorant.

To me and Im sure to most posters visiting this thread youre looking like a pretty insecure person trying to emulate civility while actually defending statements that have no substance or are totally being pulled out of context. For what?

Get a life, please