View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 04:56 AM   #5
$BloodyNate$
GUCCI

Rep Power: 25 $BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute$BloodyNate$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,508,485,534,159,101.75
Total Points: 1,708,485,584,185,465.00
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest Happy Birthday :) - Bossy wut up nate!! - Mike D 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- 

I don't think he's the "most feared" fighter anymore after barely taking the Martinez fight, and after Cintron rocked him. I agree he has at least the potential to beat anybody from 147-160. He could probably even beat guys at Super Middleweight. But I think he gets too reckless sometimes. Like said above he also needs to bring his hands back faster because that will be his downfall as you saw Cintron light him up with that huge right before the fall.

Are you a Williams fan? I wouldn't say I'm a big fan(probably because of burner) but I definitely enjoy watching him fight and like his talent. Love his potential.

Who do you want him to fight next? Martinez rematch, Pavlik finally, Angulo, Cintron, Margarito, or Cotto all suit me. Plenty of fights to build an amazing legacy on if he fought the majority of them.

Who all can he beat? Anybody as long as he doesn't get too reckless. He has an amazing amount of potential.

How do you rate his resume and ability? I give his pure skills a high B or a low A. But with his height & reach I think it takes him to a whole new level. His resume so far is great for how many fights and how old he is. When he's done, he has the possibility of having an incredibly sick resume if he put down guys like Martinez again, Pavlik, and maybe Cotto. Wouldn't mind a try at Floyd either.

Will he go far in boxing, or will he falter? Depends. If he gets reckless with a guy like Cintron like he did, he'll get rocked like he did, and/or fall slip and trip him out of the ring again hahaha but yeah if he gets reckless with a heavy hitter, he's been seen rocked but we might see him get put out. As long as he stays in control this guy could be an all time great just because of all the great possible fights out there. Can't wait til he fights Kirkland!!!

$BloodyNate$ is offline   Reply With Quote