View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 06:55 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,738,174.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calilloyd View Post
Considering your lack of boxing knowledge and passion for white fighters I wouldn't expect you to recognize the boxers in my avatar. I'm also not surprised that you see a resemblance between Sammy Davis Jr and Ali, Frazier, Foreman, Holmes and Norton . Are you Elie Seckbach's father?
Say....... you ARE pretty smart, aren`t you. You know who I like and what I`m thinking.

Perhaps you hear things unspoken..... I once knew a fellow who had such big ears that he could hear things before they were said........something like you.

Well, it`s time for me to some something productive, and I must stop this pleasant way of passing the time. I really wish you were a bit smarter and I really don`t like being able to dig away at you, without any meaningful response.

And if you could cultivate a small sense of humour, it might be nice.