View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 06:48 PM
edgarg
Honest BoxingScene posts

Rep Power: 33 edgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond reputeedgarg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,738,571.50
Top Poster - WLAD OWNS one of boxingscene's best - Carnivore you're great poster - keep on setting them straight! - Freedom. your an excellent poster - happyman You're a tremendous poster. - Weltschmerz 
Again, great post man - Cuauhtémoc1520 So you can kiss up to Bob Arum better - ShoulderRoll For being a very knowledgeable poster! - PainfromUkraine for helping - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calilloyd View Post
Oh, I can put up many more examples. But I'm not going to do your homework for you. Besides, you claimed 100 percent of Ali's "contemporaries" had a negative opinion or didn't think he was the greatest. My ONE example proves that you lied and don't know what you're talking about. That's all I needed. Try again,Tunney Light. Nat Fleischer said a lot of silly things. Such as "Frazier is not a hard puncher" among other things lol. More important, how many times did Fleischer step in the ring with Ali, Foreman, or Holmes? Or any professional fighter?I'll take Ken Norton's word over a man that's been dead for how long now?
I'm interested in all the "silly things" that Nat Fleischer said (according to you). Do you recall any of them. I could find them myself of course, by just looking through the many years of Ring Magazines that I have, but I know you like to show us all how smart you are.

Never mind what others say about you, I think you`re sentient.