View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Spirit
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 9 Spirit has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit has a reputation beyond reputeSpirit has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,044,586.28
Total Points: 29,057,724.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunney! View Post
Why then if someone criticizes Europeans it's okay in your mind? The Klitschkos have been receiving a lot of unjustified hate over the years, but it never bothers you. Why do you believe in this double standard?

I never said "the SuperSix is favorable to black fighters". I did post that the Super Six allows Andre Ward to have all his fights at home, that clearly give him an unfair advantage.

I believe in fair play and good sportsmanship, and I'm against any kind of racism and double standards.
The Klitschkos are good fighters, they just get criticized for their safety first way of fighting but it has nothing to do with the way they conduct themselfs or the color of their skin.

I dont believe in double standards so I dont justify other people being more favorable towards a certain race when being less favorable towards another race

If its true that youre against racism then you might not want to overcompensate by downplaying black fighters' achievements in the sport