View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Fearless
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 10 Fearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud ofFearless has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,047,799.57
Default Looking for a good boxing gym.

Just sweet science laboratory as I think I'll call them now.

I am training in Bulldog gym in Muay Thai, but I am looking towards more of a boxing gym, one that trains fighters with the opportunity to compete Amateur. In addition, preferrably they also run normal classes so that I don't just go into the gym and beat the bag and feel like I really don't learn anything.

I used to go PCYC Burwood before for a bit, but I only train in the mornings, and when I did decide to train at night, I heard the trainers never show up. With me looking for a hopefully 9 to 5, I'd like to get some sweet science lessons right after work, preferrably in the city area.

Boxingworks is one option, but I like to look for another that's more boxing oriented and cheaper.

Thanks