View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 02:59 PM
General Zod
Banned

Rep Power: 0 General Zod has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Zod has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Zod has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Zod has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Zod has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Zod has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Zod has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Zod has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Zod has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Zod has a reputation beyond reputeGeneral Zod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 164.51
Total Points: 204,127.49
your the man - project xxx1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadows View Post
Yeah, Johnson II doesn't have the drama or excitement of the first fight.

It was a much more educated and smarter performance by Dawson. He didn't stand in front of Johnson and fight him on the inside a lot, like he did in the first fight. He also did a better job picking his shots from what I remember. Before he used to throw these fast five punch combos that were getting blocked a lot and sapping his energy. He cut down on those.

IIRC correctly, I think one or two of the judges giving Johnson five rounds in the rematch. That took me by surprise because I really couldn't see giving Johnson more than three, TBH.
Thanks for the reply
I think ill skip that fight then. Im going to check out Ademek and Ruiz. What about the Harding fight, have you seen that?