View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 08:18 AM
Uturn
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 Uturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond reputeUturn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 28,170,164.34
Total Points: 101,395,674,375.34
Stevie G Sig - Merseyside one for the avi - led Funny Story - jjbj2 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - John-Locke-9-22 Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - KINGPIN4LIFE Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler 

Of course Floyd thinks hes on something otherwise these tests wouldn't be an issue, why have they came around so sudden? Because pacquiao was schooling WW's and it couldn't have been possible. Snr has got in to Floyd's head pacquiao cannot be that good without being on to something. I cant believe people actually think Floyd is just doing it for the sake of boxing, it's utter bollocks. The Mayweathers think he's juicing, so with testing in place they will feel more comfortable that pacquiao wont be able to juice if he was to be on something... Sad state of affairs of really. The Mayweathers are trying to play down pacquiao legacy and i HATE them for it.