View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 08:40 PM
j.one
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 j.one has a reputation beyond reputej.one has a reputation beyond reputej.one has a reputation beyond reputej.one has a reputation beyond reputej.one has a reputation beyond reputej.one has a reputation beyond reputej.one has a reputation beyond reputej.one has a reputation beyond reputej.one has a reputation beyond reputej.one has a reputation beyond reputej.one has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,057,993.48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biolink View Post
I would.

I can excuse the Clottey fight as a stay busy fight, but he should be fighting either the winner or hell even the loser of Mayweather-Mosley, period. I'd prefer him to even fight Berto over Margarito.

Taking this fight to me means he's just a mindless pawn on the business side of boxing. It may not be his specialty, but I'm not going to keep excusing him for being naive. He may not be the brightest of the bunch intellectually, but he boxes for a living. He knows who the big dogs in Boxing are. He was smart enough to tell Arum to get the fight with Cotto done when he sat ringside and saw Cotto struggling with Clottey IIRC.
Agreed No excuse for him to be fighting him whatsoever, if he does he should lose his spot, atleast berto is unbeaten and has a belt. Margorito lost to the guy that Pac ducked and Floyd is fighting him just considering the idea of the fight is an outrage.