View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 06:50 PM
Shattered Jaw
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 16 Shattered Jaw has a reputation beyond reputeShattered Jaw has a reputation beyond reputeShattered Jaw has a reputation beyond reputeShattered Jaw has a reputation beyond reputeShattered Jaw has a reputation beyond reputeShattered Jaw has a reputation beyond reputeShattered Jaw has a reputation beyond reputeShattered Jaw has a reputation beyond reputeShattered Jaw has a reputation beyond reputeShattered Jaw has a reputation beyond reputeShattered Jaw has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 274,758.58
one of our best posters - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirao View Post
Stationary target? Lol, what an idiot, Chambers is a much better fighter than Ruiz, Wlad makes all his opponents fight the same way because he's that good, he can control the rythm of the fight and make his opponent fight how he wants.

Props to Sprott, brits that don't hang from Haye's nuts are rare.
Chambers employs a shell defence. Sure, he slips and ducks and runs a bit but we all saw Wlad pawing with that jab. In the words of Steward:

"You do not need another Bull**** decision" (When he was absolutely furious in between the 11th/12th round).

Did I ever say Chambers wasn't better than Ruiz? No I did not. Infact I know Chambers is better than Ruiz.

Wlad controls the rythm of the fights... sure I have already alluded to that. That's why Haye has to be like Cobra (not THE Cobra - what would be disastrous).

Please make a reasonable post next time. Don't put words in my mouth.