View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 04:32 PM
etlux
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 etlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 651,142.41
Total Points: 30,749,117.53
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by typeone View Post
IMO I think that haye is set to put on a display of skill and power,Ruiz will buckle at the knees once Haye decides to go to work. This fight IMO will not go all the way. Haye sights are set to unify the division and I think that he will make light work of Ruiz tomorrow night. I expect to see a technical display with bone crunching power! Anything less will not be good enough...For all thoughs going I will see you there
I'll bet all your points to mine that Ruiz destroys Haye