View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 02:43 PM
Lead Cenobite
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Lead Cenobite is infamous around these partsLead Cenobite is infamous around these partsLead Cenobite is infamous around these partsLead Cenobite is infamous around these partsLead Cenobite is infamous around these partsLead Cenobite is infamous around these partsLead Cenobite is infamous around these partsLead Cenobite is infamous around these partsLead Cenobite is infamous around these partsLead Cenobite is infamous around these partsLead Cenobite is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 20,109,030.52
you tit! - Sir TomJones kick this racist troll - Freedom. Calzaghe haters are classless - Freedom. Racist Phaggot - Earl Hickey racist felon - thuggery 
I can't get over Joe Calzaghe being aweseome :'( - SirTomJones I can't get over Joe Calzaghe being aweseome :'( - SirTomJones Joe Calzaghe bummed you - Earl Hickey joe literally owns your life - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfc19titles View Post
you crazy? he fought part time policemen, bin man and hospital workers. there are around 6-8 good names which he should have fought but didnt.

against mostly bums he looked unbeatable but not against good boxers
I've heard this from many a Calzaghe fan over and over and over and over throughout the years.

They'll say Policeman then name a bunch of other things like trash men, bin men, firemen etc. etc.

So here we go YET AGAIN: Prove it jokester. He fought on part time cop. Anyone else on that list?

Every single name on those lists has been explained (for example by the time Nigel Benn fight would have been feasible Benn himself said he was done and didn't think he could win, and Gerald for example was a vegetable).

The ONLY fight that should have happened was Darius M. and that's arguable whose fault that is with most thinking it's mostly Darius' fault.

so again, name the hospital workers, the bin men, etc. etc. and ALL the bums that Roy fought.

You've got one: Ricky Frazier the part time cop.

Anyone else?