View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 12:43 PM
mickey malone
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 15 mickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond reputemickey malone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,283,478,142.55
Total Points: 2,293,712,727.10
1000 posts right around the bend...congrats! - JAB5239 For bringing up Schmeling's classy actions! - poet682006 Nothing But Respect For You Mate - 0Rooster4Life0 To a fellow boxing historian - Stoppage For fighting the Wanker Snopkins - HaglerSteelChin 
Well deserved. - Barnburner you need this for floyd - Weltschmerz kick this old butt hurt faqqot - Weltschmerz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Yeah he wanted to fight Jones, called him out after the McClellan fight and called him out after the Nardiello fight, seen here:

Jones said that he couldn't take the fight, because King wanted options on his fights afterwards. Want me to find the link?
Cheers, I was under the impression he fought Nardiello just b4 McClellan, but it was the fight after instead..
No need to send the other link, as I've always stated that Jones ducked him, just had the dates wrong..