View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 11:21 PM
pasawayako
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 24 pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,498,148,849.34
Total Points: 2,498,300,419.17
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

I like floyd but the ts was right, i can't think of anything why floyd make those demands that he didn't do to his previous opponents, there's no reason for him to duck the 40 million dollars if he's not scared. The shameful part is, he publicly said that pac was an easy fight for him, but still make those demands knowingly that if pac declines the fight he will never get the easiest highest payday of his life.