View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 07:13 PM
LOLORSKATES
Finish The Fight

Rep Power: 5901 LOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond reputeLOLORSKATES has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 356,857.78
Total Points: 3,413,688.47
Great post, man. I'm still laughing. Good shit. - sweet pea 50 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - BOLLOCKS Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - DorianWozniacki 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check View Post
That dog is obvious very dangerous and needs to be put down. Sad but it already attacked before and just attacked the cop, it will hurt someone badly if not taken care of. I thought I seen one of the kids riding on it's back, very bad owners.
The kid was on another one of the dog's but the Rott was just chilling right next to em.

No stereotypes or prejudice here but I will NEVER **** with a big ass dog in the ghetto.