View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 10:57 PM
Actus Reus 21
Lifestyle Random

Rep Power: 9 Actus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond reputeActus Reus 21 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 63,547,049.45
Total Points: 63,586,833.89
Happy b-day homey - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTownTexan View Post
Shut the f*ck up about this bull**** trying to say Im racist and **** like that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTownTexan View Post
I got some black dude arrested
That speaks for its self and stop blowing **** out of the water, if you wanted to run your mouth you could of replied in your racist thread but if you want to start pointless threads, than no problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky... View Post
Everybody says the word cracker on here, you can call white people cracker all day long, nothing will happen to you, but if a white person calls you the N word hes banned
I never said something racist like that on here. Im not trying to be a dick to ppl on here and I know its the internet but its not cool when you have a whole section of a forum devoted to kids dissing races and constantly running their **** suckers over pointless sh**