View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 02:59 PM
Eastbay Giant
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Eastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these partsEastbay Giant is infamous around these parts
Bank: 12,251,885.67
Total Points: 12,941,548.97
Send a message via AIM to Eastbay Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DE100 View Post
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. adviser Leonard Ellerbe: "Shane's gonna get what he's been asking for. The same way his boss [Oscar De La Hoya] got it."

Bob Halloran of MGM pointed out to my buddy Dan Rafael in the crowd. "The best boxing writer in America," he said. Some of the crowd booed. "Why did I get booed?" Dan asked me. "Must have been Mayweather fans," he joked.

- Oscar De La Hoya, president of Golden Boy Promotions, which represents Shane Mosley: "I fought both guys. I lost to both guys. I already know what's gonna happen: There's going to be a KO."

Mosley trainer Nazim Richardson: "You have champions, you have guys who are elite, you have guys who are special. There are very few guys who are special. You're looking at two of them. I don't care who you support. Just be sure you go to pay-per-view and buy the fight."

Mosley: "This fight finally came to pass. I'm happy. I'm happy for Floyd accepting the fight. He was forced to accept this fight. He's one of the best. Come May 1, it's gonna be May's first [loss]."

The crowd is really into this, by the way. This is great.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.: "I got here by hard work and dedication. No HGH or steroids. I gotta fight the media, I gotta fight the writers. The proof is in the pudding. [Mosley] beat Oscar De La Hoya twice, now he's working for him. On May 1, he's fighting the best. ]One thing I do know, I know how to win. Before anybody in this room judges me, look into the mirror and judge yourself."

Real Talk.