View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 12:55 AM
Pacmanjay
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 Pacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond reputePacmanjay has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 70,273.87
Default You can already see it from a mile away. PBF is going to win

And he'll be even more overrrated and his ego much bigger. This is very similar to what many boxers in history have done, they fought fighters near the end of their career and get full credit for beating a over the hill fighter. I mean, common as much as Mosley's win over Margarito was impressive, the man is 39 yrs old and hasn't fought in over a year. You can see it from a mile away, PBF is going to beat Mosley and then will be considered better than Pacquiao on the ATG list to many people's mind. As much as I want Mosley to win, his prime started such a long time ago that he can't still be in his prime, while Floyd is. Don't get me wrong, I hope I'm wrong and Mosley wins, but you just know that PBF is going to get the W (especially if its a decision which leads to a fight with Pac) and then be even more overrated.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<