View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 11:56 PM
hateinyaeyes32
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 hateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these partshateinyaeyes32 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 91.87
Total Points: 74,877.90

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy webb View Post
It was my 3rd month into boxing when I got my first taste at sparring, I have to say, I had the same results as you. But, it made me realize what I had to do. I went back to the drawing board and did nothin' but listen to my trainer. A few months later, I went back in the ring again and did better.

But, the original guy I sparred. He was such a stud, had loads of natural ability, he always kicked my @ss no matter what, lol
Ive only sparred a few times but I sparred with this dude who just turned pro and I got *****ed out by my trainers cuz i caught him right on the nose and he was bleedin all over, and to make it worse that was just a lucky punch i was getting my head snapped back by this heavyweight monsters jab, and they got pissed cuz the big guy couldnt handle a little blood from his nose!