View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 09:15 PM
AddiX
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 AddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond reputeAddiX has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,082,570.09
quote notifications idea - -jose- Good talking boxing, from NSB to PSD! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan123 View Post
i sparred for the first time and i was so awful. when i train i thought i had pretty good boxing technique but when it came to sparring it seemed like it all went away. i kept getting good clean hits from my partners. at a point i was afraid to get hit but i sucked it up, i was just discouraged. well im going to learn from this big time. do any of you guys have experiences like this or advice?
The first thing you should learn when you first spar is that NOTHING works the way you think it does. So yeah, if you went through it and want to go back, your on the right path.

Theres a reason most people quit after their first time sparring, and it's because when you watch it and train, you really have no idea just how hard this sport is until you actually get in the ring.