View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 11:09 PM
1 HitterQuitter
P4P

Rep Power: 7 1 HitterQuitter will become famous soon enough1 HitterQuitter will become famous soon enough
Bank: 48,405,492,288.40
Total Points: 48,405,495,325.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beasty View Post
Wayne could murk em in a song if he really tried.. Wayne can turn it on and rap like wayne of old whenever he wants to. Wayne has different flows. He has his metaphor flow, his freestyle flow. And his sit down take time and write flow..
Yeah right you either gotta be the biggest wayne fan or just don't like good music. We saw how bad he wanted to do a song with eminem if your better than someone do you really wanna do a song with them if there not your artist?
[QUOTE=Beasty;7003719]That was a freestyle by wayne and it flowed better ten Ems did.. And maybe its just be but i can relate more to wayne then eminem.. Wayne spits real talk.. Em speaks about his life, wayne speaks hood ****.. Im no gang banger but i was raised in the hood but i am living good now but what wayne talks about i can relate to. The problems in the hood. ETC eminem is more lyricall with his words but i think waynes flow is better, and he speaks the truth... Em is great tooo..
I don't see how wayne speaks the truth when he was living in a mansion at the age of 9 thats like listing to rick ross because you sold drugs