View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 08:29 PM
John Hue
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 7 John Hue has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Hue has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Hue has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Hue has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Hue has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Hue has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Hue has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Hue has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Hue has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Hue has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Hue has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 58,267.59
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - Dick Buffman 

Some parts of Kingston Jamaica. I remember being with my Uncle driving through one of the really rough parts of down town Kingston on the way to the country and he said gangs open up on each-other with AK47s in the area very often shooting across the road. As we crossed one intersection there was a Police Light Tank patrolling the neighbourhood. He said the Police were not safe walking around as they would be shot up and had to drive around in armoured vehicles despite being armed with combat shotguns and M16assault rifles and military body armour. I saw a man being killed in front of me when I was a kid in Kingston and my half sister's other half brother was shot up along with 4 of his friends 3 who died after being set up. Her brother was a jeweler and was wearing a gold chain and met a girl in a bar and she invited him to go to a night club . When he turned up at the car park of the night club several guys were waiting for him and shot him and his friends up and took their jewelry.