View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 08:23 AM
The RealDeal
Brings Tha Ruckas

Rep Power: 20 The RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond reputeThe RealDeal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 11,906,194,898.83
Total Points: 12,805,202,584.83
For the rundown on the dirty Alicia Rhodes. LOL. - ABOSWORTH CHEERS! - ЯiZO You truly are the real deal of TPS - king09 for consistent ruckas bringin' - Man In Black Great Guy - Rocky... 
cocktail hour - MANGLER 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Mac View Post
Good schooling on "Limey".

As far as "Lang"...really? Well, I always thought it was a play off of Pinoy Lang. "Lang" in Tagalog means "only". So, it would be:

Pinoy Only/Lang
Limey Only/Lang

I could of swore one of the BS OG's put it out. I think it was Chups. Anyways, the very first post of Limey Lang refers to the popularity of Pinoy Lang, hence it's establishment?

I guess "Lang" meaning "Language" would be the professional or politically correct way of going about it...

You might be right, I just used common sense and saw Lang as short hand for language.