View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 09:26 AM
krazyn8tive
Banned

Rep Power: 0 krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,002,000,039,797,879.25
On Me - Rocky...  Kanpai - Nodogoshi  cheers! - -veteran420-  that sig cracks me up everytime - jazluvr  somebody kick this ignorant moron - Freedom. 
No Message - RiC-DiC  kick this idiot. - -Weltschmerz-  Have an apple chief! - BostonGuy  shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times  Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times 
Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times  Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed  No Message - mathed 

I think that freddie sees that PWill has trouble with southpaw fighters. His only loss was to Quintana, a southpaw, and he got his a$$ worked in the Sergio martinez fight, also a southpaw