View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 10:31 PM
Bozo_no no
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Bozo_no no has a reputation beyond reputeBozo_no no has a reputation beyond reputeBozo_no no has a reputation beyond reputeBozo_no no has a reputation beyond reputeBozo_no no has a reputation beyond reputeBozo_no no has a reputation beyond reputeBozo_no no has a reputation beyond reputeBozo_no no has a reputation beyond reputeBozo_no no has a reputation beyond reputeBozo_no no has a reputation beyond reputeBozo_no no has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 176,169.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super_Lightweight
LOL @ you! Hahahaha.

No, I forgot to clarify. You have been a fool for a long time now. You are the bitter "girl", chasing people who aren't even big Klitschko fans due to your nasty hate. You are rude and so you reap what you sow my friend. I never said Castillo was credible one time. I only said he was as credible as who Davarryl has been fighting. A reading comp course might do ya some good. Now on ignore ya go lil baby...

I simply point out what a ****ty opponent Castillo was (not having said anything about Williamson or his opposition) and you get all upset.

You've proved in the past that reading mild critisisms of the Klitschko hurts your feelings.

You over reacted to my post (like a wounded little girl) and told me you were ignoring me.

Either you didn't go through on that, or you did ignore me and choose to read my post anyway.

I'd say you're the one that needs a