View Single Post
Old 07-01-2005, 10:19 PM
Super_Lightweight
Jesus of Nazareth P4P

Rep Power: 301 Super_Lightweight has a reputation beyond reputeSuper_Lightweight has a reputation beyond reputeSuper_Lightweight has a reputation beyond reputeSuper_Lightweight has a reputation beyond reputeSuper_Lightweight has a reputation beyond reputeSuper_Lightweight has a reputation beyond reputeSuper_Lightweight has a reputation beyond reputeSuper_Lightweight has a reputation beyond reputeSuper_Lightweight has a reputation beyond reputeSuper_Lightweight has a reputation beyond reputeSuper_Lightweight has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 108,237.24
Total Points: 10,000,409,631.15
Send a message via AIM to Super_Lightweight Send a message via Yahoo to Super_Lightweight
Default lol

Quote:
Boy, it sure was " stubborn, stupid, blind, biased, ignorant, and spiteful" of me to point out that Castillo wasn't a credible opponent like you were trying to make him out to be.
LOL @ you! Hahahaha.

No, I forgot to clarify. You have been a fool for a long time now. You are the bitter "girl", chasing people who aren't even big Klitschko fans due to your nasty hate. You are rude and so you reap what you sow my friend. I never said Castillo was credible one time. I only said he was as credible as who Davarryl has been fighting. A reading comp course might do ya some good. Now on ignore ya go lil baby...