View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 11:39 PM
MELLY-MEL...
Broken, Beat, Scarred

Rep Power: 37 MELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond reputeMELLY-MEL... has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,939,100,951,780.60
Total Points: 62,940,101,582,600.81
Cheers mate I made it to 100 replies, thanks for posting... - D E M Dz A Back to another qulity poster :-) - deanrw Thanks for the rundown on the Bute, Andrade fight. - ABOSWORTH 7k partayyyyyy!!!!!! - R!ZO Here's a sex on the beach to celebrate 7K posts! - Chunk 
Congrats, brother!  7K. - Bendigo Let me buy you a coffee Mel! - danc1984 here you go you little trick - KingArthur Vanes Martirosyan KO1 P-Will and Margarito - KOTheFat 8K Posts - Welter_Skelter 
For when you get older and you can't keep up with all them hos anymore.LOL  Happy 8K buddy! - ABOSWORTH Congrats On The 8k Posts - MindBat 8k posts! - Equilibrium 8k posts bro! - danc1984 8,000 quality contributions, son. - The_Bringer 
8k strong! - riz ! oh ? Yo Mel have a drink on me homey - mangler thanks mel! - Makavelli Been here, for a while, and never really told you how good a poster you are. - ADDICT Have some of that and make the broad happy!!! - Jedi Vader 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Melly-Mel Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Left Hook Tua Gay and Lesbian Pride - ЯiZO AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
Mel, Martinez will tax that ass against Floyd and ko him. He don't and won't want none of that mess
ha, well if no pac, will, ssm/berto winner than sergio is another fight i would agree with, but i don't know what to think anymore bro.