View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 04:22 AM
One more round
GGG make toney good boy

Rep Power: 13 One more round has a reputation beyond reputeOne more round has a reputation beyond reputeOne more round has a reputation beyond reputeOne more round has a reputation beyond reputeOne more round has a reputation beyond reputeOne more round has a reputation beyond reputeOne more round has a reputation beyond reputeOne more round has a reputation beyond reputeOne more round has a reputation beyond reputeOne more round has a reputation beyond reputeOne more round has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 37,404.40
Total Points: 10,012,755,952.34
one of the worst posters in the history of boxingscene - Freedom2014 Easily the worst member of NSB - Red Cyclone to make yourself look pretty for LacedUp - Weltschmerz sit on this, fanboy. then do your homework little piss ant - Weltschmerz suck it slut - Weltschmerz 
suck biatch - Rammstein pop some bottles m8 - sugarsmosley Calm down babe - dan_cov 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Weebler II View Post
Judah is the only boxer out there I know of with comparable power and handspeed to Pacquiao. If he lands bombs early Pac could go down. Not saying he'd win, but like Mosley he'd be a threat.

I watched his last fight with Lamont Peterson, whilst he won he did struggle at times, Pacquiao is light years ahead of Peterson as a fighter. Bradley is a good fighter with a good future, fighting Pac at this point is the worst move he could make in my humble opinion.
Judah would be not be a threat to Manny now. He'd get knocked out in a few rounds. Comparable power and handspeed to Pacquiao yes maybe, but you don't try to match those with Pacquiao, that get's you knocked the hell out.

Style make fights, often said but it is very true. I'm not saying Tim would beat Manny now, but he would give him a good fight, certainly better than Judah.