View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 10:33 AM
aether
Banned

Rep Power: 0 aether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond reputeaether has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 208,306.58
Total Points: 339,850.86
1000 - *~*MalVada*~* ahahahahah - pacman777 your favorite toy... - pacman777 wipe your butt dude... - pacman777 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - pacman777 Gay and Lesbian Pride - pacman777 Gay and Lesbian Pride - pacman777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokee View Post
it's not because the *****s are willing to be floyd's ***** means that Manny has to as well!

if you can't see pac winning this case then that is your opinion! who are you to say. Do you think Manny, considered as National Treasure in his country will not have the best legal advise possible? As far as I know everyone has been telling him to do something but initially he didn't want to glorify the issue but one can only take so much.

As his fans, we just want him to take a stand and not let himself to be ridiculed and maligned by these people. This case is long overdue!

For the record, Manny will take the test if it was demanded by the Nevada Athletic Commission not by Mayweather Athletic Commission. Who the hell is floyd? They're both boxers for goodness sake

Did manny say anything about the random test ordered by NSAC yesterday? NO, he was more than happy to oblige. I can guarantee you thaf if Floyd asked for it, Manny would have told him where to go!
exactomundo. people are retarded if they think he's gonna lose fans because of this. if anything else, he has gained my respect more.

if manny is really guilty, don't you guys think he could have found a better way to pull out of this fight? he could have priced himself out. instead, he is filing a lawsuit which means he isn't afraid that the other side would find something.

this whole mess can be explained by manny being clean and him refusing to be floyd's *****.