View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 08:23 PM
Kevin Jesus
Banned

Rep Power: 22 Kevin Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Jesus has a reputation beyond reputeKevin Jesus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,036.94
Total Points: 114,324.41
hittin u back homey ... - -Boxzilla- For keeping it real. - street bully To my man Kev for being a good sport. - S a m u r a i Have a tuna melt homey - mangler for keepin it real.... - -veteran420- 
to money, to the mafia, to life. - Ether My buddie.. - Dorian Have a bottle on me, fellow Floyd fan - The_Executioner Thanks, have a beer on me! - Spacey1991 You rock my friend - deanrw 
"My shit is paid for , how 'bout yours?" - Floyd Maywether Jr - shobox One of Boxingscenes good guys - JAB5239 To my homeboy - Pretty Boy32 One of the coolest cats on BoxingScene. - S a m u r a i Have a snack, my nizzle - mangler jr 
My Buddie, My Buddie, wherever I go, he go :p - Dorian war mayweather! - S.G. My DUde! - Ether For My Bro - Pretty Boy32 I hope you slip and break something ;p - Dorian 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - deanrw Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM1 Childhood Cancer - Pretty Boy32 AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
Hey Kev, I though we were supossed to keep this between us, they don't need to know all of this.

Anyway, Since it's Christmas and everything I should be a good guy and say, pay me for some theraphy and massage sessions so I can get over the stress you and Ether have put upon me. I will never let anyone touch my laptop again, not only did you guys break it it's also covered in dipping sauce and there are crums all over the keyboard.

How does my deal sound? If you agree, you can come back to the house and enjoy the desert the ladies just finished.
Fine, sounds like a deal. I don't see you as the same friend anymore, you broke my heart, no homo. You and Ether set me up, I know you did. You double crossed me. But i'll go over there right now...let me call PB32, Gully, Dom and Larry. Are the girls still over there? I hope Ana is still there.