View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 01:33 PM
pbftxrs316
Ellerbe's bum cleaner

Rep Power: 0 pbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these partspbftxrs316 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 209,129,579.74
Total Points: 209,253,751.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gold Mac View Post
I think eminem got Mos but Mos definitely held his own though, he didnt get embarrassed. Some of the rappers were real nice on that but eminem just came outta nowhere with some crazy quoteables...honestly, I dont even really like eminem that much and i think hes one sick dude...but i still listen to him because of his talent.

As for your sig, I love it!!! The Punisher might be the one fighter that can take both manny and floyd. Hes amazing, i have never seen a 6'1 fighter that can go back and forth between 160 and 147. Hes honestly an inspiration to me, the guy walks through some really hard punches and acts like nothin happened. He gets a cut above his eye and just keeps fighting. Thats what im trying to do in life, when trouble comes my way...face it with confidence and keep moving forward. Paul Williams is that ****in dude..
paul williams could beat pac, but he would lose to floyd---real talk--paul got schooled by martinez---and martinez isn't on floyd's level--not even close--paul could have lost that fight--many feel he did---pac is getting pummbled by floyd----and eminem is the truth in hip hop---always has been--he is brilliant...