View Single Post
Old 12-17-2009, 06:34 PM
Beasty
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 Beasty is infamous around these partsBeasty is infamous around these partsBeasty is infamous around these partsBeasty is infamous around these partsBeasty is infamous around these partsBeasty is infamous around these partsBeasty is infamous around these partsBeasty is infamous around these partsBeasty is infamous around these partsBeasty is infamous around these partsBeasty is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 55,451.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gold Mac View Post

I believe that Lil Wayne is capable of outshining Jay-Z, not on a consistent basis though...in other words if they did a mixtape with 12 songs, Wayne might sound better on 3 or 4 songs then Jay. BUT he could never do to jay what Eminem did to him. Jay got bodied on Renegades, and i dont know if theres any rappers besides Eminem that can do that to Jay...i always say this, but if i had heard Jays verses and not eminems, i would say that i dont think theres anyone that could do better then Jay did.

*EDIT*

Great post tuggers...i dont know why some people are in denial over Eminem. Theres very few that can flow like him while being as lyrical as he is. Im not a big fan of his content, i dont even really like the guy but hes a ****IN GENIUS REAL TALK
That was a freestyle by wayne and it flowed better ten Ems did.. And maybe its just be but i can relate more to wayne then eminem.. Wayne spits real talk.. Em speaks about his life, wayne speaks hood ****.. Im no gang banger but i was raised in the hood but i am living good now but what wayne talks about i can relate to. The problems in the hood. ETC eminem is more lyricall with his words but i think waynes flow is better, and he speaks the truth... Em is great tooo..