View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 10:45 AM
PunchDrunk
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 PunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond reputePunchDrunk has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 41,103.36

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKay
Who would want to fight like that ****** prince Nasseem. In my opinion that guys style was ****. That might be why his career is **** compared to Michalczewski. Was Naseem Ever Ring Magazine champ in any weight class? Answer NO/ I hated that ****er. And Michalczewski is also a way more exciting fighter than Naseem. Naseem was a boring little twat.
I wasn't talking up Naseem. At all. I was just comparing Dariusz' boring style to someone more flamboyant.
My guess is you're German or Polish? Or just out of your mind to think Michalczewski was that exciting.