Collapse
No announcement yet.

For my 10,000th post...Bradley-Khan..make it happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10,000 posts in 7-8 months isnt a good thing mate..........

Comment

I would love to see this fight.. let see if Khan is the real deal..

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
        In order for Vegas to buy that fight Khan would have to fight in the states this spring against a name guy like JMM. I think Bradley would also have to fight a name guy before hand. If not, there will never be enough money generated to pay the purses both GBP and GSP are wanting for their fighters.
        i agree...let khan fight maybe malinaggi first and bradley fight ortiz.....to st this fight up..what you think......(i say paulie instead of jmm..cause jmm might crack khans chin)

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
          Agreed, but I've seen a whole lot worse.

Comment

Originally posted by barry big balz View Post
            im single and boxingscenes my life and keeps me out of trouble i never sugar coat that....get with the topic or leave..dont try to judge me

Comment

but i think this fight would be good and these may be the best 2 in the division....

Comment

I'm interested in this fight for late next year or early 2011, I need to see Khan fight some top guys at 140 before I think he can fight with Timothy Bradley.

If that happens, fascinating fight. Would love to see it.

Comment

I agree its a good fight for the end of 2010 after Khan fights Paulie (Frank Warren must be drooling now Paulie won - this will be his next fight) but Warren will not put Khan in the ring with Bradley for a good while. There's plenty of cans out there to send to the slaughter and pay the bills before that fight happens

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                    this would be a great unification match(even tho bradley should be wbc-wbo right now) but the winner would have the wba-wbo strap...manny should vacate the ring belt because im sure he wont be back at 140.......this fight would sell great and would lead the winner on to big money fights imo...
                    I was thinking the same thing after his performance on Saturday night. This would be a great match-up! Let's do it

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                      im single and boxingscenes my life and keeps me out of trouble i never sugar coat that....get with the topic or leave..dont try to judge me
                      there is more to the world than boxingscene you know! but i agree, khan should step it up, tho he needs to develop as a world champion. the fight with bradley would be good for him. if he wins he will be in a good position, but even if he gets beat, hes young enough to come back.

Comment

Working...
                      X