View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 05:20 PM
GTR
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond reputeGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,223,975.24
Total Points: 2,339,050.68

Quote:
Originally Posted by edfel View Post
Egg roll + steroid = Pac. I still really puzzle that till now you still believe that Pac is on something and the source is Floyd Sr ? As I know before and after Pac fight he undergo testing by the authorized Nevada something organization from this substance that Floyd Sr is claiming and found negative. If these people don't believe in the result issued by that respected testing organization then who would yo believe.? Maybe Mayweather Sr and the likes of him should be the one to undergo testing not in steroid but i reckon mental test.
dude drop this neverending subject. theres already 18283619211 million topics on this. Sr was an ex drug dealer and well leave it to that.