View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 06:06 AM
GG Marquez
Banned

Rep Power: 0 GG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these partsGG Marquez is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 96,023.74
visit me in olongapo - Juan De La Cruz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth View Post
but I dont think he hates jesus or its anything like that. as i said earlier, he wears a jesus piece. if someone really disliked jesus christ, i dont think they would do that, even for style. As I said earlier, I think he was saying how the city makes it hard for jesus to save someone because once church ends, its back to the city. and the city is filled with the devil. to me the third verse was a story about young girls in new york that come there for innocent reasons, but get currupted. if jay-z was saying sinning is good, would he say, don't bite the apple eve? i dont this so. but i could be wrong.
Thanks, Truth. I respect that perspective.

I wasn't implying and devil worship, Masonic, NWO, etc. Some even said that Hov is an Illuminato.

I just wanted to remind us that Jay has had controversial/religion-themed lyrics a lot.