View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 07:38 AM
steeluv
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 steeluv is infamous around these partssteeluv is infamous around these partssteeluv is infamous around these partssteeluv is infamous around these partssteeluv is infamous around these partssteeluv is infamous around these partssteeluv is infamous around these partssteeluv is infamous around these partssteeluv is infamous around these partssteeluv is infamous around these partssteeluv is infamous around these parts
Bank: 822,355.73
Total Points: 912,899.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsoncm View Post
Trouble with you guys, every fighter that gets beat is either exposed or hyped.

That means all fighters with a loss have been either exposed or hyped, save for undefeated fighters who will never be exposed because they don't have the balls to be tested.
True, the three best boxers Ali, Robinson and Leonard have all lost, i drather someone who lost than a non risk taker like Floyd, Floyd cant get in the top twenty for me, simply because he doesn't fight the best or take any risks but looks for a easier option, Floyd will always be the WHAT IF boxer of this generation, if he really had tried to make fights with mosley, Cotto, Margarito, Williams instead of dancing with the Stars, then he would be in my top twenty ATG