View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 09:58 PM
PBDS
RIP D

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Rep Power: 21538 PBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond reputePBDS has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,467,976.34
Total Points: 5,356,213.96
share a bottle of wine with me? - Blood_Child Wlad is #1! - Mike Tyson77 Wlad KO11 Thompson!!!! - Mike Tyson77 Cheers to Wlad! - Tunney Great win! - !! Mr. Soprano 
.....His Mom is still living at 96 and she's sharper than you are right now. - Bendigo Here's that beer I promised you. - The_Bringer Pop Bottles for the Rays!!!!! - Mike06j770 Vitali rules. I hope your stream is better next time. - BatTheMan Vitali!!!! - Mike Tyson77 
Merry Christmas - msagrain Merry Christmas Pat!!!! - Blood_Child Top Dog!! - Welter_Skelter Cheers to Vitali! - Marciano 49-0 Vitali wins!!! - Mike Tyson77 
Sorry we got off on the wrong foot... no need to take things that seriously. - reedickyaluss No Message - Dick Valentine Cool cat, funny poster. Have a drink on me homey. - mangler A lord of boxingscene - frankenfrank 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - mangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get you mad? View Post
you guys lost to the giants who've lost 4 in a row
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

you beaten tampa, carolina, kansas city, seattle, and atlanta. lol is this what is making you excited???
Image View Removed. For more information, please contact our forum admins by clicking here.

Dallas-Tampa(1-7), Carolina(3-5), kansas city(1-7), Seattle(3-5), Atlanta(5-3), Philly(5-3)(same philly that lost to oakland lol) total record of opponents beat: 18-30

Denver-Bengals(6-2), Cleveland(1-7), Oakland(2-6), Dallas(6-2), Patriots(6-2), San Deigo(5-3)
Total record of opponents beat: 26-22

Numbers don't like and it's clear who the better team is, plus we all seen how marshall single handedly embarrassed 4 dallas defensive backs on one play

DENVER>dallas
....Denver is on the decline and the Boys are peaking right now. Denver never belonged on the same field with Dallas to begin with. You have a decent defense with a **** QB and a **** coach in a **** organization. Your Broncos will fail in the end. The funny part is that you know it's coming and won't admit it.