View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 10:54 PM
ANDROID_DOES
Banned

Rep Power: 0 ANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond reputeANDROID_DOES has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 46,254,559.00
Total Points: 46,598,988.91
Viva Margarito! - T-97 returning the favor to a margarito fan. drink it up - texanballer please vote richloc for mod in 2008 - Left Hook Tua Margatrito's celebration. - Hard Dick Margaritonator - TheGoldenSnake 
Cheers WAR MARGARITO - ElGranLuchador Get one of these for your girl Vato lol - Domain Happy Birthday - PBDS Happy birthday! - Clegg Happy brithday buddy!! - abosworth 
a wise betting man. - Miyagi Congrats on 5,000 posts - ??? 5k - T-97 Cheers - deanrw Wear your cape with honor.... - Sweet Pea 50 
returned - deanrw Have a Pepsi. Me and Reed jus messin with ya - El Dominicano Have a drink on me homey. My bad! - mangler thats the way the cookie crumbles - siablo14 rogelio for president - Mucus 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Miyagi Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - mangler Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 Gay and Lesbian Pride - JM1 
Send a message via Yahoo to ANDROID_DOES

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBDS View Post
...At home with lots of injuries for the Boys and very very early in the season. The Broncos will not win their division and they will be lucky to get into the playoffs. The Boys will win their division and go on to bigger and better things. Mark my word.
you guys lost to the giants who've lost 4 in a row

you beaten tampa, carolina, kansas city, seattle, and atlanta. lol is this what is making you excited???

Dallas-Tampa(1-7), Carolina(3-5), kansas city(1-7), Seattle(3-5), Atlanta(5-3), Philly(5-3)(same philly that lost to oakland lol) total record of opponents beat: 18-30

Denver-Bengals(6-2), Cleveland(1-7), Oakland(2-6), Dallas(6-2), Patriots(6-2), San Deigo(5-3)
Total record of opponents beat: 26-22

Numbers don't like and it's clear who the better team is, plus we all seen how marshall single handedly embarrassed 4 dallas defensive backs on one play

DENVER>dallas

Last edited by Get you mad?; 11-12-2009 at 10:58 PM..