View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 03:46 AM
strugler
Banned

Rep Power: 0 strugler has a reputation beyond reputestrugler has a reputation beyond reputestrugler has a reputation beyond reputestrugler has a reputation beyond reputestrugler has a reputation beyond reputestrugler has a reputation beyond reputestrugler has a reputation beyond reputestrugler has a reputation beyond reputestrugler has a reputation beyond reputestrugler has a reputation beyond reputestrugler has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,697,013.64
Total Points: 1,834,143.42
Arriba Mario Lopez! - Perro i forgot the beer.lol. Viva margacotto!!! - strugler Belated 1K Post Gift Homie! - Perro Just in case pacquiao loses. Dont want you to have sour grapes. - {}{}MATADOR{}{} Back at ya bro - chicano79us 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTSS View Post
You can read my posts since I've been here, I dont dfend that dude. Im simply putting you're ho ass on front street because hate is a ***** emotion. I mess with people on this site 4 laughs but you're just pitful. Boxing is a great thing. Why would you focus on one fighter and show the most attention to someone u supposedly hate the most....Answer is, you are a faggot, simple & plain. Be comfortable with who you are and stop hating yourself. Ellerbe will give lessons and show you how Floyd likes it, *****.
whose the emotional *****?........*****.........LOL.......i ..............fukin alt................go cry some more..........................Mr. internet police wanna be....................i dont hate on nobody............just calling it as it is chump...............
LOL at "Be comfortable with who you are and stop hating yourself".......hector projector.............stop projecting your gayass 2nd rate psychoanalysis ...............LOL...............what now ghetto boy??????............................stop frontin..........