View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 03:39 AM
OTSS
Banned

Rep Power: 0 OTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these partsOTSS is infamous around these parts
Bank: 198,083.21
Total Points: 236,576.87
lol, Thanks bro! - Joshua Clottey Hope the C's get out of the east!!!Bandwagon biatch!!!! - golpealhigado 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strugler View Post
I thought you were gonna clean your floyd posters??...or watch the floyd dancing with the stars go along....dont let mommy see you crying................
You can read my posts since I've been here, I dont dfend that dude. Im simply putting you're ho ass on front street because hate is a ***** emotion. I mess with people on this site 4 laughs but you're just pitful. Boxing is a great thing. Why would you focus on one fighter and show the most attention to someone u supposedly hate the most....Answer is, you are a faggot, simple & plain. Be comfortable with who you are and stop hating yourself. Ellerbe will give lessons and show you how Floyd likes it, *****.