View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Kobe Bryant
lefhooktodabody

Rep Power: 27 Kobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond reputeKobe Bryant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 468,863.07
how the hell has nobody given you a gift? - TRUTH Cheers!!!!Laker's Victory!!!! - golpealhigado The Voice Of Reason.....on a site with some ignorant mafuckas. Lef speaks the Truth. Thank you. - TRUTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgringo View Post
this is true.

weren't those 2 games streak snappers? i remember boston was on a big win streak one of the times. the other time i can't remember. i think the christmas game was the long streak.

i think boston has missed and will continue to miss james posey off the bench though.
Yeah the Celtics had a like a 19 game winning streak and also a 12 game winning streak. Also snapped Cleveland who had won 24 straight at home.