View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 04:25 PM
Dorian
The P4P King

Rep Power: 158 Dorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 77,435,401,511,430.42
Total Points: 77,435,401,556,965.52
I see you, D! - Ether Buy yourself a new life - -Kev- Money May AllDay, VIP4LIFE. Enjoy the fight. - CRASH DUMMY a true p4p. - Ether Read the message in the ribbon I just sent you - -Kev- 
Protect yourself at all times - -Kev- Im holdin on your rope Got me ten feet off the ground - -Kev- give them all the fight they want. - Ether Feliz Navidad Red k sent - El Mustang All in on Dorian. - Ether 
Happy holidays bro! - led Happy holidays to you too meooooow! ;) - *Boss Lady* Kitties like fishies, meow :) - *Boss Lady* Happy birthday, bud - Sweet Pea 50 Happy Birfffday :D x - *Boss Lady* 
happy bday bro, was gone yesterday - Ether Happy Easter :kiss: Meooooooooooow! - Bossy Nice gifs! - komodo fratele meu din alta mama - Alx. Censor fail - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - kswizzy99 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mt102879 View Post
Yea, I was able to scout him out when he fought Gutcher earlier this year at the Ramada Inn in St. Joseph, MO. Props to him for having the courage to fight Fields when it's obvious the networks, media, and fighters would rather pretend he doesn't exist. They know that having such a dominant fighter would be bad business because most of his opponents wouldn't be able to make it out of the lockerroom because they're so paralyzed for fear and they'd have to cancel the fights. It's the reason the Klitschkos are hiding behind their paper belts instead of challenging Fields for his USA Native American Boxing Council heavyweight title. I think the reason he got KO'ed by Barrett is because HBO made a "deal" with him that he had to lose in order to give the illusion that another man could actually beat him but it's now obvious they never had any intention of ever letting him fight on their network again. They can just use that fight as an example of "proof" that he isn't any good and unworthy of being shown.
Couldn't have said it any better myself, excellent post

Quote:
Originally Posted by KESSLER View Post
Tye Fields fought a guy that used to fight at 168 .
Good excuse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***1048;ATAS206 View Post
When I woke from my sleep this morning, there was writings on my wall written in blood. I stood there, stunned and in disbelief as I read the marvelous words - it twas the Words Of Tye. A new chapter is before us. I've been working all day decoding the information, which is no easy task. I have 12 computers processing at full power and it probably still has about 75 hours left until it's complete (and that's assuming none of the computers blow up). As soon as I'm done I will have the text on my PC, where I can spread the words faster than swine flu. The days of glory are in front of our eyes my disciples!
Thank you Mr. Natas, I am looking forward to seeing what the new chapter is all about now that the much anticipated resurrection has happened right before our very own eyes.

The Church was undergoing renovations but it's gonna be open tomorrow right?