View Single Post
Old 09-19-2004, 03:31 PM
Sir_Jose
El Guapo

Rep Power: 21498 Sir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond reputeSir_Jose has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,085,699.76

Quote:
You think Greb is better than Hagler?
You cannot really say hopkins has fought any strong opposition, he has fought in a very weak division 19 defences against medicocre opponents does not make him great. tito and de ha hoya were about the best, and they were blown up fighters from lower weight classes.

I didn't rank them in any real order I just put there names out there.

If I had to I'd probably go
1. Hagler
2. Greb
3. Hopkins
4. Monzon

He fought the best available to him and thats all you can ask.You can say the same thing for Hagler his best win came over Tommy Hearns a welterweight.

Quote:
What about Sugar Ray Robinson?
Robinson is a top 10 middleweight, but he was already on the downside by the time he went up to 160. Robinson did most of his great work at 147.