View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 06:55 AM
Luis12
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 0 Luis12 is infamous around these partsLuis12 is infamous around these partsLuis12 is infamous around these partsLuis12 is infamous around these partsLuis12 is infamous around these partsLuis12 is infamous around these partsLuis12 is infamous around these partsLuis12 is infamous around these partsLuis12 is infamous around these partsLuis12 is infamous around these partsLuis12 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 30,987.80
Total Points: 58,567.35
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by #4#king View Post
haha...that was because of his volume punching and his hand speed...not to mention the fact that he outclassed two of those boxers, and fought a dehydrated and shot de la hoya...

im not disrespecting pac...hes my favorite boxer right now...but watch some of his fights against morales and marquez...dude's footwork got him into trouble...

i loved him after the first morales fight purely for his hand speed and grit...i never in my wildest dreams thought hed be a world class boxer because of his shoddy footwork...

his footwork has improved since then, but its still not great...hes still a hand-speed/volume puncher fighter...
Diaz is a paper champ. wonder why pac didn't fought casamayor? DLH was shot and he quit on his stool but he said that he wasn't hurt. Hatton....well let's just say that he was hurt and almost KO by Collazo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycomantz View Post
his last three fights mean nothing b/c he fought guys who legitimately didnt present a challenge.

his fight with cotto is going to show how good or bad of a fighter he is.

hes not beating cotto
agreed. cotto will be the real test

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Green View Post
they presented a challenge.

oscar was favored and hatton and pac was a virtual even odds fight i think.

it's not pacquiao's fault he won.
they were never a threat