View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 08:13 PM
Check
On a boat, beeeeotch!

Rep Power: 93 Check has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond reputeCheck has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 22,610,248,307,177.31
Total Points: 22,610,348,611,349.37
For the Michigan Victory - IncuFan What Wisconsin is famous for. Cheese and wine. - checkmania for the contribution in the 100+ replies thread - D E M Dz A viva marquez!!!! - Left Hook Tua Everyman needs a superman logo. - ABOSWORTH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncuFan View Post
For sure. I thought the Patriots looked bad ass last week with their old school jersey's and this week the Falcons uni's were awesome.

I hope the Bronco's wear their's sometime. Not the ones Elway wore, but the ones even before his time, when they first started in the AFL. Like this one.

I have never seen that one. Love the old school light blue and orange though. Reminds me of Steve Atwater.