View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 09:45 AM
MOTHER DUCKER
Banned

Rep Power: 0 MOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHER DUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,217,821.24
Total Points: 25,243,558.07
For being a cool poster - -Ironmike- The GOAT - dj emz The GOAT - dj emz 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - dj emz 

Quote:
Originally Posted by !! Anorak View Post
After watching Floyd shutout what looked like his baby brother, I saw someone get in the ring with him... guess what? It was actually a welterweight. From Floyd's own division and all.

"I- I-I - I'm not scared of you" stammered Floyd, suddenly stuttering like a batty boy who's seen a row of ****s, protesting that he's not scared of Mosley even though no one had said he was in the first place. Odd psychology that. You might say that Floyd **** his pants. Or not.

What say YOU?

Yo bro i noticed it too made me chuckle, first of all let me say im a fan of Floyd but Mosley is my nr1 fav fighter atm. Floyd really shat his pants when Mosley and Bhop came in (good move by them btw creating some publicity for a fight otherwise it will be Floyd/Pac).

However i dont know why he is so scared, Mosley is at the tail end of his career an emphatic win over Margs doesn't make me think otherwise. I believe Floyd would win specially after what i saw last night that was a total outclassing in every department.

His Skills>Marquez tho.. i can see this going the same way if they were both at 135 (Floyd/Marquez) To fast, to accurate, To great defensively JUST TO DAMN GOOD.